We understand how annoying terms and conditions can be, so we’ve tried to keep it brief! You must read this, though, as you don’t want to overlook some of the fine print outlined here.
We’ve prepared a short summary as we know you’ve got better things to do with your time than read a long page of text!
- We know you love cookies, especially chocolate, but your browser needs cookies as well! This is to give you the information you’re looking for.
- We’ll only ask you for enough information to deliver our products to you, and you can change your contact details anytime.
- We may send you the occasional email to let you know of updates we think you’ll like, such as the latest cool toy your kids will love! If you don’t want to hear from us, no worries! You can unsubscribe from our list at any time.
- If you need to return the product we’ve made everything very easy for you. Just contact us, and we’ll guide you through the whole process.
- If something’s missing or there’s a problem with the product we’ll fix it. We all make mistakes, even our elves! Contact us, and we’ll put it right for you.
We’d love to hear from you, and welcome comments on our site. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. We don’t filter or edit comments and won’t be liable for any upset or damage as a result of them.
We make every effort to make sure our prices are up to date, but sometimes our hard-working elves forget! Please let us know of any errors.
Our website may include third party links to other sites. We’re not in control of them and cannot be responsible for any information they provide.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site and your account without notice if you’ve violated the terms.
Our company makes no representations about the reliability, accuracy or availability of the content and services on the site.
If you find a link on our site that offends you in any way, please contact us. We consider all such requests but aren’t required to remove them unless we see fit to do so. We may also decide not to respond to you directly about the matter.
We reserve the right to ask that you remove any links to our site which we don’t approve of.
We will approve links to our site upon request from organisations we feel won’t harm our business. Any links must provide general information and nothing that would be in competition with our company. These can include charities or educational websites.
We will not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, consequential loss or damage) directly or indirectly arising from misuse of any of our products.
Our company doesn’t promise this website remains available, or that content is kept up to date. We will, however, do our very best to ensure it is.